Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bara to hokano hana (serious)

I mentioned on the foods page that I ate the delectable looking waffles at a flower garden. Well, although these flowers are essentially no different from flowers anywhere else, I have decided to post the pictures. Enjoy and relax. You deserve it.

To the silvery sky,



Let these petals fall,



Swift like rain,



Or slow like snow,



As Autumn comes,



the fading light,



Like fairy dust,



will fall too,



and bury itself,



deep in the earth,



until the new spring.




Hopefully that was enjoyable. There were other plants as well, of course, like this thing that looked like it might be carnivorous.



I hope it hasn't eaten too many small children. To be safe, I did not allow my host brother to get too close...


3 comments: